Donate to Good Hope Singers
In Joy and Thanksgiving, we Sing to Serve,
Through Music, Love, Hope and Faith to Share.
Thank you for your support to us. We strive for pursuing the following objectives:
(1) To promote and advance music education in Hong Kong at all levels;
(2) To support the development of music talents in Hong Kong;
(3) To promote the Christian spirit of joy and thanksgiving and to share the love of God through music;
(4) To raise funds through music activities and give donations to designated charitable organisations; and
(5) To support the Missionary Sisters of Immaculate Conception and Good Hope School in their charitable works.
You may donate to us by filling out and following the instructions in the donation form below.
Good Hope Singers Limited is a registered charitable organisation which is exempt from tax under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. Those who donate $100 or more may receive a receipt for tax-deduction purpose. Please contact us via email@example.com if you have any question.